Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of and orders placed on the staging.camillacostello.flywheelsites.com website. By placing an order with Camilla Costello you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions.
Every care has been taken to ensure that descriptions, measurements, colours and prices are correct. As most of the items are made by hand there may be a variation in size and colour. Please note that there may also be some variation in the colour of the items shown on the website due to the limitations of photographic and web processes and we cannot be held responsible for any variations in colour that may arise caused by your browser or computer software.
Orders can be processed directly though this web site. Camilla Costello processes card payments securely via a third party payment system called Sagepay. All transactions are processed using a secure server.
All items are offered subject to availability at time of ordering. However, should an item be out of stock there may be delays in delivery and we will notify you immediately. Camilla Costello will have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems, failures or sub-contactor transport or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
What We Collect
We may collect, but not limited to, the following information:
- Name and title by which we can address you
- Contact information including email and postal addresses
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders
- Should you contact us on any matter we may keep a record of that communication for future reference
- Demographic information such as postcode for delivery purposes, also preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to our customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, Fair information or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so
Disclosure Of Information
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email or write to us as soon as possible, at the above address.
We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We believe that we have taken every care that your visit to our website is a positive one and be assured that your privacy is always respected.
Delivery and Postage
We will send out the item(s) by the postal service you have selected within five working days unless otherwise notified. Should the delivery be urgent please telephone +44 (0) 7956402833 or email we can arrange a quicker delivery where possible.
Cancellations, Returns and Refunds
If you wish cancel a purchase, you may do so within 7 days from receiving your order or within 7 days from the date of purchase. If you are not satisfied with an item you can return it within 14 days of receipt; it must be unused and in a re-saleable condition. You must pay for the return postage costs and ensure a tracking number for items above £50.00, from the Post Office in order to obtain a refund. Please let us know by telephone that you are returning an item, and then confirm this either by email or post. We will confirm your refund by email or telephone. No refunds available for any special offer items however we can issue you with a credit note if an item is returned.
Paying by Cheque
We normally expect payment by credit or debit card, but you may also pay by cheque. In this case your goods will not be sent out until the cheque has cleared. Please make it payable to Camilla Costello and send it to:
13 Haycroft Road